In the glimpse of time,
I'm reminded of how depressing life is.
Long time no see,
Finally I see you again.
I thought you were gone.
I have almost forgotten.
I guess you're destined to be part of my life, keeps on coming back every now and then to remind me how it feels to be alive.
You pain my walk of life, but right now I'm relieved to see you.
Dear wounded kid, I'm here for you. I will grow up and take care of you.
I will love you as how you should have been loved. Let us both heal together.
Perhaps one day you can come back to me unwounded. And even then, I will love you.
I'm not able to heal you, yet. But I'll always have my shoulder for you to cry on.
Cry on, little me. You'll be okay. Maybe not today, but you'll be okay.
October 16th, 2020
-K
Comments
Post a Comment