Skip to main content

First Entry. Welcome :)

Welcome, strangers.
Welcome, friends.

This is a blog I made out of the blue. 

Who am I? I'm just a human being going through life hoping to be a blessing along the way.

My life is ordinary. Going to school, making friends, losing friends, being happy, being sad, experiencing sparkling joy, yet destroyed by pain and frustration at some point. Just like every human being ever, right? My life is so ordinary, it may be said extra ordinary. But despite it all, each life is too beautiful to not be shared. Isn't it?

Let this be a place to share anonymously. Both from me to you, and from you to me. Connecting strangers far apart, pulling us closer at heart.

I plan to share my experiences with you. Whenever, wherever, whoever you may be. I hope that through my future posts, in whatever this blog grows to be, you will find answers. Answers to life. I hope that you find solutions to some of your problems. Or just a place to chill, to distract yourself from life for a few minutes. Well, or just to know how your friend over here is doing. It's not always that deep. I'm not that mature. Hehe.

Ah. I would like to hear your stories too. I believe that everything can be interesting. I'm sure you all have a story, or a burden you wish you could share, or a heart begging to speak. Some may find it hard to open up to people around them. Or not. Either way, I'm all ears. I'd even hear you talk about a leaf that fell on you on your way home. I hope there's comment section in this thing. Isn't it built that way? I might have to learn to properly edit a blog first haha.

Anyway, I hope you get the purpose of this blog. Keep in mind that this blog may change a lot, growing into something I never would have thought about. Follow along with me through this life, will you? 

Why?
그냥 
Just because


Sending love your way,
-K

Comments